To qualify as an Independent Contractor/Provider for MBC, a therapist must possess a license that allows them to practice independently in the State of Ohio: a Psychologist license, an LISW, LPCC or PCC, an IMFT, or an Advanced Practice Nursing (with specialization in psychological/psychiatric nursing) license. Many insurance & managed care companies require 2 or more years of post-independent licensure experience before offering credentialing on their panel of providers.

Read the Midwest Recruitment Letter to start pursuing a career with Midwest Behavioral Care, Ltd.