Here are some commonly used forms that you may need to fill out. To simplify things, you can print and fill these forms out and bring them to your first appointment. It is easier to print an entire category of forms if that is what you need. Otherwise, just open and print the individual forms. If you are a UBH/UHC client, you'll also need to fill out the appropriate ALERT form below. You'll need Adobe Acrobat to read these forms. Blank pages are used to separate forms when you print an entire category in case you are printing double-sided.